Blackdice
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Blackdice

Évaluation et création de règles de jeux de rôles.

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Compendium des règles cachés

AuteurMessage
Xender

Xender

Compendium des règles cachés Empty
MessageSujet: Compendium des règles cachés   Compendium des règles cachés Icon_minitimeMar 25 Jan - 18:11

Normal movement
Movement speed is your speed stat (ex 15) times 5 for your per round speed (75ft) Then divided by your number of action melee per round (3) for your per action speed (25ft)

Running
à venir

Transport
You can carry your P.S.times 10 (PS<17)/times 25(PS>17)/times 50(supernatural PS)
You can LIFT twice as much as you can CARRY

Recovery of SDC and HP
Non prefessional treament: 2 Hp and 4 SDC per day
Professional treatment: 4Hp and 6 SDC per day

Reconvery of PPE and ISP
ISP: 6 per hour of sleep
PPE: 5 per hour of sleep

Armors
An MDC armor protects you to it's last point of MDC and then absorbs the remaining MD of that attack
Ex your armor only has 1 MDC remaining, and you're hit by a vibro sword that does 18 MD to you. Your amor absorb that attack, but is then destroyed, the next MD sucessful attack will be directly against your SDC.

Parry
you can parry up to three opponents, a fourth opponents gets a free strike.
And then you can only attack one target.

Magic combat
Spells level 1-5 uses one action to cast
Spells level 6-10 uses two actions to cast
Spells level 11-15 and spells of legends uses three actions to cast.

Saving throws
Curse: 15 or better
Disease: 14 or better
leathal poison: 14 or better
non lethal poison (toxins): 16 or better
harmful drugs: 15 or better
Acids: No save! -dodge
Spell Magic: 12 or better (depends on the mage)
Ritual magic: 16 or better (depends on the mage)
Pain: 15 or better
Insanity: 12 or better
Psionics:
-Psi stalkers: 6 or better
-Master psychics: 10 or better
-Major and minor psyshics: 12 or better
-Ordinary people: 15 or better

House rule: PPE vs ISP
one ISP point is equivalent to two PPE points for the purpose of powers such a Restore PPE
The reason for this is that Psychic energy is more focused and more concentrated than magic energy, thus aren't as affected by the use of technology as magic is.

House rule #2: l'ingéniosité, ou comment avoir beaucoup de bonus EXP.

House rule #3: Paired weapons: -2 to strike with main hand and -4 to strike with off hands with melee weapons of ranged wepaons both.

Dernière édition par Xender le Mar 1 Fév - 5:19, édité 2 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Xender

Xender

Compendium des règles cachés Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Compendium des règles cachés   Compendium des règles cachés Icon_minitimeMar 1 Fév - 5:17

Question: Does anyone know about rules on repairing vehicles/equipment in Rifts? I know that skills like Basic Mechanics and Mechanical Engineer allow you to repair things, but it doesn't say how long it takes, what materials or equipment are needed, or how much it costs in order to do so. I haven't seen anything in anything I've read that would even give me an idea on how to moderate that process. Does anyone have any ideas?
To give examples of questions I've had:
1) How long would it take and what would you need in order to repair a truck that sustained heavy damage from something like gunfire (conventional weapons)? How about MDC weapons (energy/explosives)?
2) How long would it take and what would you need in order to repair MDC body armor? What about something like power armor or vehicle armor?
3) What would need in order to repair electronics/computer hardware? What about damaged or corrupted software? I know you'd need skills like Basic Electronics, Electrical Engineer, Computer Programming, Computer Repair, etc. depending on the equipment, but what's the rules?
Answer: Well you're not alone, and unfortunately, I've not been able to find any particularly useful rules for repairs in Rifts (the old SB1 has the costs to pay someone else to do it).
On the other hand, Heroes Unlimited and Robotech do have repair rules, and as luck would have it, Robotech is a high-tech M.D.C. setting, so its rules should work just fine in Rifts (just change all protoculture references to fusion or the like). In general, it's just a matter of time and successful skill rolls. So, to answer the questions:
1) How long: Two hours per 10 M.D.C., assuming access to a reasonably well-equipped repair facility. Six hours per 10 M.D.C. for field repairs, assuming that the appropriate tools and materials are available. Damaged systems and mechanisms (e.g. suspension, drive train, engine, etc.) will add additional time. Unfortunately we can't reprint them here, but you can find them in HU2, Robotech: Invid Invasion, and Robotech II: The Sentinels.
What you need: Varies by repair. Tools and materials are obvious, but exactly what tools and material will depend on the repair. M.D.C. armor materials (both body and vehicle armor) can often be salvaged and recycled. However, electronics from one device will likely not work in all other devices, though Operators and similarly skilled characters can often jury-rig a temporary solution. Depending on the vehicle, one may also need a crane, robot, or other means of lifting heavy weights.
2) Same as above. Only the tools and materials (and their associated costs) significantly vary.
3) Again, same as above. The Robot Electronics and/or Artificial Intelligence skills may also be required for certain machines.
ADDENDUM -- I almost forgot the page references:
Body Armor: HU2, p. 129-130.
Computers and Electronics: HU2, pp. 122-124.
Conventional/Military Vehicles: HU2, p. 126.
Mecha/Power Armor/Robot Vehicles: RT2, p. 20-21 (I don't have a page number for Invid Invasion, but it's in the Bio-Maintenance Engineer OCC description).
I have to recommend AUGG pages 140-144. It only covers robots & bionics (and only SDC), but it's a much more indepth explanation on repairs.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Compendium des règles cachés
Page 1 sur 1